Latest releases of new datasets and data updates from different sources around the world
Our Insights blog presents deep data-driven analysis and visual content on important global issues from the expert data team at Knoema.Learn more
Quick data summaries and visualizations on trending industry, political, and socioeconomic topics from Knoema’s database.US Agricultural Exports to China Falling, Farmers Seek New Markets United States: Higher Education Costs Flat in 2018 Leveraged Loans: A Threat to US Economic Health? Learn more
Leverage our AI Workflow Tools and online data environment to manipulate, visualize, present, and export data.
Published by source: 22 July 2019
Expected next release: 22 October 2019
* 2018 June-Provisional Data
* 2018 March, 2017 December, 2017 September-Partially Revised Data
1. Other concessional multilateral Government borrowing refers to debt outstanding to Institutions like IFAD, OPEC & EEC (SAC).
2. Multilateral non-concessional Government/ public sector/ financial institutions other borrowings refers to debt outstanding against loans from ADB.
3. Securitised commercial borrowings (inclu. IDBs and FCCBs) includes net Investment by 100% Fll debt funds, Resurgent India Bonds (RIBs) and India Millenium Deposits(IMDs).
4. Rupee debt refers to debt owed to Russia denominated in Rupees and converted at current exchange rates, payable in exports.
5. Civillian's rupee debt includes Supplier’s credit from end-March 1990 onwards.
6. Short-term debt does not include suppliers’ credit of up to180 days from 1994 till 2004.
7. Multilateral loans do not include revaluation of IBRD pooled loans and exchange rate adjustment under IDA loans for Pre-1971 credits.
8. Debt- service ratio from the year 1992 - 93 includes the revised private transfer contra-entry on account of gold and silver imports.